Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Tale Between Two Races - Part VII

Last week it was Family Fun Night for Cati's kindy and we all went to Urimbirra Wildlife Park. The girls had a lovely time terrorising the kangaroos. It rained, but it was not cold. The highlight of the night for the girls was having sausages in white bread for dinner. They thought all their Xmases had come at once - two banned food substances in the one meal. They got brave and asked for Gatorade, I let them have fruit juice instead...lol

Above, Ella is talking to some kangaroos. Below is Cati and her friend from kindy Jordan.

Below, girls in the rain with an emu. Charlotte showing signs of having trust issues, but then it was a very large emu.



Okay so we've hit last week. This has been such fun for me to relive the last month or so of my life in montage form, but I have washing to do and I'm tired so I shall resume this noble quest to catch up to the present day on my blog tomorrow. Joanne, I tried, and I will try to finish it tomorrow. It really has been fun though, I might just neglect it in future and catch up once a month. My life in montage looks way more exciting than my actual life. I like it!
So let me finish with a quote from a guy who looks remarkably like Aleister Crowley, or is that just me?
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." – Sir Winston Churchill

No comments: