Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Tale Betweeen Two Races - Part I



It's been brought to my attention that I don't "blog" enough. Thanks Joanne for trying to adjust my attitude. So today I plan to rectify it. Yesterday I ran in the Asthma Foundation Xmas Frolic, today I can't walk so let's go back to last month and catch up.


The face painting, fun and frolics is the Port Elliot Show where the girls and I enjoyed a day. Charlotte is a butterfly, Cati is Spidergirl and Ella has goldfish kissing in a bowl on her face. We met Ella's friend Hailey and lots of other people I didn't photograph....lol









We have been keeping up our walking, including this beautiful day where we walked the causeway and "did" Granite Island. Most perfect Spring day for it. Pretty windy, but only on one side of the island. The girls loved the steps on the Eastern descent, possibly because they could see the kiosk from there. There was heaps of people, it was a great day. We decided to forgo the horse drawn tram ride on the way home and opted for walking the causeway back and a ride on the ferris wheel instead.















1 comment:

Joanne said...

I'm impressed!! You are a blogging wonder!